You don’t have to be a Photoshop wiz to create some pretty amazing animated GIFs! Cinegif makes it easy for anyone to create Cinemagraph™ quality animated GIFs in just minutes and there are so many ways you can use them! Here are just a few!
1. Add Video to Your Next Email Campaign!
Use Stock Video and our patented motion tools to add some action to your email!
- Purchase and download a Video from any stock site such as Pond5 or iStockphoto
- Upload it to Cinegif and edit it to just the right clip
- Identify a motion element to isolate using our patented tools and Create
- Download and add that beautiful Cinegif into your next Email Campaign!
2. Bring Your Next Blog Post to Life!
Use one of your own Videos to add a captivating Cinegif to your blog!
- Take a video from your YouTube channel, Vimeo account, or Website
- Upload it to Cinegif, edit it to just the right clip, and Create
- Download and add your attention grabbing Cinegif to your next post!
3. Add a Unique Slideshow to Your Website!
Use your pictures to add an appealing Cinegif to your blog!
- Pick a group or theme of your favorite photos and upload them to Cinegif
- Using our easy drag and drop editing tools, arrange them in the order you want and Create
- Download and add your fabulous custom slideshow to your website!
Cinegifs are special because they use the standard animated gif file format (.gif) and can be added just like you would a normal boring still image file (.jpg) on any digital platform.
Cinegifs also maximize quality while minimizing size, are instant open & play, are as simple to use as a regular image file, and still capture the movement and life of a video (no need for links, downloads, pressing play, or any other hassles that come with video files)!
e-mail campaigns | website designs | landing pages
e-commerce displays | social media | and more